This post is all about Ashley Benson’s home tour.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
Something I’ve always loved is getting a peak inside of other’s homes. And the Architectural Digest home tour series is one that I’ve been drawn to for as long as I can remember because of that love. The YouTube videos of the home tours are both entertaining and inspiring, a series that I genuinely look forward to each month.
And while these homes are generally designed and decorated by incredible professional interior designers with budgets outside of my wildest dreams, I still think there is so much inspiration that can be pulled into our own homes.
Take note of what your eye is drawn to when you’re perusing beautiful spaces then consider how you might pull some of those same elements into your space.
The Details I Loved In Ashley Benson’s Home Tour
Ashely Benson’s Architectural Digest home tour showcased her Old Hollywood-style home with a number of feminine touches (soft pinks, warm rugs, white and glass accents) as well as some whimsical details that I thought were pure delight (fun upholstery prints, small accents from her travels, a full speak-easy tucked away). Her Nancy Meyers-inspired kitchen felt timeless and classic featuring emerald green cabinetry, gold and pink accents, and a stunning white brick backsplash. And don’t even get me started on the bathtub situation.
As I was watching the home tour, I was inspired to curate a roundup of products that have a similar feel and aesthetic as some of the pieces I observed in her home. It was a fun challenge and also a way to hone in on some of the details I loved. I hope you enjoy!
20 Home Decor Items Inspired by Ashley Benson’s Architectural Digest Home Tour
- Natural Jayde Handwoven Jute Area Rug from Rugs USA – $229
- Tibetan Tiger Pillow from Etsy – $39
- Earl Arnold Cotton 23″x23″ Blush Tan Throw Pillow Cover by Jake Arnold from Crate & Barrel – $59
- Riva Decorative Square Tray from Anthropologie – $68
- Bumblebee Trinket Dish from Anthropologie – $24
- Corvina Polished Brass Chandelier from CB2 – $999
- Plush Towel Set from Sunday Citizen – $155 (code: DEBBIECRAWFORD15 for 15% off site-wide)
- Brass 13-inch Swinging Rattan Wall Sconce from Rugs USA – $84
- Jaxx White Marble Side Table Short from CB2 – $499
- Birkbeck Round Metal Wall Mirror from Wayfair – $172
- Hillside Print by Hannah Winters for Juniper Print Shop – $29
- Parker Large Bamboo and Metal Tray by Jake Arnold for Crate & Barrel – $179
- 64 oz. Laundry Detergent Dispenser from Amazon – $122 for a 2-pack
- Old Havana Cake Stand from Anthropologie – $78
- Old Havana Pitcher from Anthropologie – $54
- 1 – Light Wallchiere (Set of 2) from Wayfair – $78
- 9-Piece Glass Food Storage Containers with Bamboo Lids from Amazon – $44
- Pearl-Edge Glass Serving Bowl from Amazon – $29
- Cecily Velvet Pillow from Anthropologie – $48
- Rifle Paper Co. x Loloi Courtyard Blue Area Rug feat. CloudPile from Wayfair – $88
This post was all about Ashley Benson’s home tour.